4th Rajabhat University National and International
Research and Academic Conference (RUNIRAC IV)
under the theme of “Creative Innovation and Research, Production and
Development of Educational Personnel with High Standards, and Brain Bank
via Academic Services for Community’s Strength and Sustainability”
- Buriram Rajabhat University
- Rajabhat Universities
- Council of the Graduate Studies Administrators of Thailand
In Association with:
- Akdeniz University, Turkey
- Hue University College of Foreign Languages, Vietnam
- Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
- Niagara University, U.S.A.
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics, the Philippines
- Qiannan Normal University for Nationalities, China
- Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Savannakhet Teacher Training Collage, Laos PRD
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Kathmandu University, Nepal
- Institute of Advanced Studied in English (IASE), India
At present Research has become very important and effective tool used to solve problems and also to contribute to social and economic development of the country. Moreover, research is a significant indicator of Thailand competition and development. Knowledge-based society can also be possible in Thailand via research. Regarding the research significance, Article 7 of Rajabhat University Act 2004 states: Rajabhat Universities are the institutes established with the following main objectives: local development, intelligence empowerment, learning restoration, local wisdom promotion, arts creation for sustainable progress and development of public, and participation in preserving, maintaining and utilizing natural resources and environment with balance and sustainability. In addition, Thailand policy and development strategy has emphasized the crucial points covering development of full research capacities in the country, establishment of valuable knowledge base, application and development of appropriate science, learning and local wisdom expansion for commercial and public benefits, and development of life quality by using resources and research networks effectively.
Buriram Rajabhat University is the institute for local development with the following missions: to produce high quality graduates, to conduct research, establish bodies of knowledge and build research networks, to provide academic services, transfer technology , and strengthen the community, to preserve arts and cultural heritage and promote local wisdom, to produce and develop high qualities teachers and educational personnel, to promote and continue royal projects, to support and participate in managing national resources and environment in the local community, and to expand academic collaborations with external organizations or institutes both at home and aboard. Thus, Buriram Rajabhat University by the Graduate School in collaboration with Research and Development Institute, and the Office of International Relations, is going to organize the 4th Rajabhat University National and International Research and Academic Conference (RUNIRAC IV) under the theme “Creative Innovation and Research, Production and Development of Educational Personnel with High Standards, and Brain Bank via Academic Services for Community’s Strength and Sustainability. The RUNIRAC IV, covering four areas in Education, Social Sciences and Humanities, Science and Technology and University Engagement with Community Service Research (Area-based Research, Research and Practice/Applications), will be taking place on November 1-3, 2016 with the decisive objectives as follows:
- To provide both national and international forums for presenting research and creative innovation of Thai and foreign students, lecturers, scholars and researchers from all Rajabhat Universities and other institutions,
- To promote efficient research and innovation created by lecturers, personnel and students of Rajabhat Universities and university networks both at home and aboard,
- To promote learning activities to improve the quality and standards of research, creative works and innovation that can be truly utilized in developing local community, society and country as a whole,
- To provide a platform and an opportunity for lecturers, students and researchers to present good research and to exchange their knowledge that will lead to the development of the country,
- To utilize the research results, creative innovation and knowledge obtained from the conference for developing the society, and
- To promote international understanding and to build collaborations with other national and international organizations and institutions.
- To honor and praise researchers with distinctive research and innovation
More interestingly, the RUNIRAC IV is co-organized by Buriram Rajabhat University, Thailand Rajabhat Universities and Council of the Graduate Studies Administrators of Thailand with the collaborated effort of 11 well-known universities from 10 countries as follows: Akdeniz University, Turkey, Hue University College of Foreign Languages, Vietnam, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, Niagara University, U.S.A., Philippine State College of Aeronautics, the Philippines, Qiannan Normal University for Nationalities, China, Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Savannakhet Teacher Training Collage, Laos PRD, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia and University of Winnipeg, Canada.